Join Troop 37
Troop 37 is always looking for a few new boy interested in the adventure of scouting. Thinking about joining Troop 37?
Troop 37 welcomes new members in a variety of ways.
- Cub Scout “Bridging-up” to Boy Scouts
- New boys looking for fun, growth and adventure
- Boys new to an area looking to connect
- Transfers from other troop
The requirements for becoming a boy Scout are:
- Be 11 years old
- – or – Completed Fifth Grade
- – or – Earned the Arrow of Light and is at least 10 years old, but not yet 18.
If you would like to be contacted about joining Troop 37 complete the form below and someone will get in touch with you.
Membership Query Youth