About Troop 37
As one of the oldest troops in the rockford area, Troop 37 is proud of 95+ years or service to the community and leadership development of boys.
For the Boys
- This Troop is all about the boys. As a small to medium sized troop, every boy has a place and there are many opportunities for boys to be actively involved and hold leadership roles.
- Boys in the troop have lots of opportunities for outdoor adventure and camping.
- Boys who want to advance in rank are well supported by the Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmasters and the troop committee. Troop 37 has a significant number of scouts who attain the rank of Eagle.
- Troop 37 has a strong and active adult committee. The Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmasters and the boys have the support and resources needed for a very active program.
- A strong committee provides ways for parents to be involved in their boy’s troop and allows for people to move in and out of volunteer positions.
Meetings: Monday Nights 7:00-8:30pm in the gym of St. Peter Church, 1243 N Church Street, Rockford.
Interested boys and their parents are welcome to visit any troop meeting. Please contact us at least one week in advance.
Steve Kirshbaum – Scoutmaster 815-520-3400
Mike Lager – Committee Chairman 815-540-5514